WHOLESALE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Nativa offers a variety of its unique textiles and jewelry at wholesale prices. If you are interested in carrying Nativa clothing and accessories, all retailers with a valid resale tax identification number are welcome to apply for a wholesale account. In the comments section, please include any social media links you have available.
- Minimum order for apparel orders is $500 for new accounts and $200 minimum for quarterly reorders.
- All prices are listed in USD.
- We accept all major credit cards: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
- We ship via USPS or UPS depending on the size of the orders.
- Nativa does apply additional shipping insurance with the carrier for all orders over $100 in order to ensure that the shipment is guaranteed.
- Nativa is not responsible for any custom or additional fees upon delivery.
CONFLICTS OF PROXIMITY
- We will do our best to respect any potential conflicts of proximity and complete an inquiry into existing vendors who may be within a ten mile radius of new vendor applications (brick-and-mortar clients)
PRODUCT GUARANTEE / RETURN POLICY
- Wholesale buyers will have 5 (five) days from the time of purchase delivery to report any defective or damaged pieces.
- Damaged or defective pieces must be returned for a replacement and new ones will be shipped with no additional cost to the buyer.
Due to the fact that vintage or one-of-a-kind materials are sometimes used, not all products may be available for wholesale. However, we would be happy to work with you to create similar pieces at wholesale pricing. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to discuss the process.
Please note that reselling Nativa clothing and accessories is not permitted in an Ebay, Amazon, or Etsy shop under any circumstances.